Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!) Empty
PostSubject: Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!)   Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:59 pm

Mine are:

Phoebe/Cole - I wish there were a concerted campaign for them. They definitely deserved to end up together!

Gio/Betty - I miss them already! Can't wait to see Gio next week on UB!

Jacob/Bella - cannot stand Edward!

Max/Liz
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
Sem1973

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!)   Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Mine are:

Ross/Rachel ("Friends"): What can I say that hasn't already been said about this famous twosome?

Luke/Loreli ("Gilmore Girls"): It was always meant to be and Luka made backwards baseball caps and flannel shirts sexy. Another example of the best of friends making the best of lovers.

Jim/Pam ("The Office"): Here is a perfect example of a tv couple that did not get boring after getting together. They are understated yet very believable. Friends turned lovers; what more can I say?

As you can probably see there is something all three of these couples have in common....they were friends first. That's one of the reasons I love Ray and Neela.

GO REELA! cheers cheers cheers
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!)   Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:30 pm

These are my favourite couples Very Happy Very Happy

Abby/Luka - I don't know, I always thought that they were cuter than Abby/Carter, I think maybe because Luka wasn't trying to change her the way that Carter sometimes did.

Jamie/Landon (A Walk To Remember) - An obvious choice I think....but I did think that they were a cute couple, not just cos it was Shane Razz

Sam/Dean Winchester (Supernatural) - O.K, so this last one isn't really a romantic couple, but they are from my other favourite TV show, and I love the way they are on screen together...they are just like real brothers
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
Sem1973

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!)   Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:52 am

Interesting choices Sammy. I agree that Abby is better with Luka than Carter was. Besides Reela, I also was a big fan of Mark and Elizabeth. There relationship was so beautifully written. I especially loved the episode where he gets the brain tumor removed and Elizabeth is talking to him during the surgery. I also loved when she went into early labor out in the field and was rushede back to County. The way Mark came to her side and helped her not to be scared and that everything was going to be alright. Just like with Reela you could really tell that Mark and Elizabeth genuinely liked each other just as much as they loved each other.

In regards to your "Supernatural" here are a couple of other non-romantic male duos that worked well in their own right:

Joey and Chandler on "Friends"
Will and Jack on "Will and Grace"

GO REELA! cheers cheers cheers
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!)   Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Favorite TV/Book Couples (besides Reela of course!)
Page 1 of 1