Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a vent about reela

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

a vent about reela Empty
PostSubject: a vent about reela   a vent about reela EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:14 pm

I need a vent, when I heard about ray possibly dating someone, oh man, I got so bummed, it ticks me off but you know what, neela needs to wake up! She loves ray, maybe on some level, she's afraid to admit that, admitting your feelings isn't always the easiest thing in the world to do but Neela and Ray just about had their chance in the end of season 13 but the writers had others plans, well you know what, this is the writers last chance to right a wrong they made, I am hoping with all my heart roomie fans get a reela happy begining as a couple and an ending, they go off in the sunset together, luby did the very same thing, now the writers have proven that they can redeem a couple, well, I've never wanted a couple more than I want reela...So if the writers are going to make Neela fight for Ray, good, she should but it still doesnt stop me from being hurt about him dating someone new but PLEASE..Dont disappoint reela fans again, It's already been stated that shane west returns for two episodes, so that is a good thing in my opinion, I just want to begin reela finally since they never have as a couple but as soon as ER ends, I just want to know that Reela ends up together, gets married, I dont care, as long as Ray and Neela know how they both feel for each other, Let Neela finally show ray that she loves him like we all know ray loves neela, who wouldnt be cautious after what ray has been through, he's probably so excited to see her but yet so scared to see her because he cant take anymore hurt, I do know how that feels and you know what, I say go neela, you fight for your man and make sure that other possibilty in ray's life goes up in flames and make room for the only girl in ray's life and that's neela!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sem1973

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

a vent about reela Empty
PostSubject: SPOILER WARNING - DON'T READ IF YOU DON;T WANT TO BE SPOILED   a vent about reela EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:38 pm

I feel you friend; I really do! I want to give you a little insight into the whole "Ray dating another woman" thing that will hopefully make you feel a little better.

According to the spoilers that were posted on this site, in episode 15.7, Neela is talking to someone on the phone (we suspect it is Ray) where the person tells her he has started seeing a woman he met at the gym and he will be spending Thanksgiving with her in Georgia. Neela is very upset by this. Her day gets worse when a malpractice suit is filed against the surgical department for an error made by her intern Andrew. Needless to say it is not a good day all around for Neela.

All that aside, here is my take on it all. Though in my heart and mind there is only one woman for Ray and that is Neela, as well as, only one man for Neela and that is Ray I am not upset by Ray saying he has met someone. The reason is because I truly believe that even though Ray does still love Neela and despite Neela having had invited him to spend the night while he was in Chicago, Ray will believe that Neela, though obviously attracted to him, does not LOVE HIM in the way that he LOVES HER. I also believe that he may think that Neela has possibly moved with Brenner. That all being said it is understandable that Ray will want to move on with his personal life by starting to date again.

I don't think that by accepting this "other woman's" invitation to spend Thanksgiving with her family is something to be majorly concerned about. The reason is that I believe that they would not have been dating long because I don't feel that Ray would have kissed Neela had he been seriously seeing someone else at the time. This is more of a friendly visit rather than a "hey mom and dad; meet the new love of my life Ray" kind of visit.

This is a good thing because it will hopefully give Neela a much needed wake-up call that if she wants to be with Ray; she can't continue to deny her feelings for him but rather go to him at some point in the not do distant future and tell him how she really feels and be prepared to fight for him as he had fought for her in the past.

I honestly feel that with Ray's visit and the feelings that re-emerge as a result combined with the malpractice suit that shakes up her professional life, Neela will reach a major turning point where she will seriously think about her life and where it is going. I hope it will open her up to wanting to spread her wings both professionally and personally and that once and for all she will let go of the fear and guilt and start truly living her life. Only then can she fly south to a new life and the man she loves.

GO REELA! cheers cheers cheers
Sem1973

Suppo
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

a vent about reela Empty
PostSubject: Re: a vent about reela   a vent about reela EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 pm

thanks, that did make me feel somewhat better, I wont feel completely better until neela finally makes a play for ray and gets him!
Back to top Go down
Sem1973

a vent about reela Empty
PostSubject: Re: a vent about reela   a vent about reela EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:51 pm

thanks, that did make me feel somewhat better, I wont feel completely better until neela finally makes a play for ray and gets him!

I understand completely! For now let's just bask in the anticipation and excitement for Thursday night's long-awaited reunion between Ray and Neela! I love you I love you I love you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sem1973
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

a vent about reela Empty
PostSubject: Re: a vent about reela   a vent about reela EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:59 am

i agree, i cannot wait! only concern i have is being disappointed but you know what, this season has been great so far, alot of powerful episodes, so you know what, i'm going to sit back and try to enjoy this season, altho i'm sure plenty of times i'll be wanting to scream at neela and tell her to wake up!!!!! gr
Back to top Go down
Sem1973

a vent about reela Empty
PostSubject: Re: a vent about reela   a vent about reela EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:03 am

i agree, i cannot wait! only concern i have is being disappointed but you know what, this season has been great so far, alot of powerful episodes, so you know what, i'm going to sit back and try to enjoy this season, altho i'm sure plenty of times i'll be wanting to scream at neela and tell her to wake up!!!!! gr

I know exactly what you mean!! lol! If she don't see that Ray is the one for her then she needs a good swift kick in the booty!

Sem1973
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

a vent about reela Empty
PostSubject: Re: a vent about reela   a vent about reela EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:09 am

I'm all for giving Neela that kick, reela fans has suffered alot and since the ball will be in neela's court, she better do it fast, i'm only curious, i wonder when the writers decide to make neela's character make a play for ray, i hope it's not at the very end but i want my roomies to finally get a begining together as well as a happy ending!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a vent about reela Empty
PostSubject: Re: a vent about reela   a vent about reela Empty

Back to top Go down

a vent about reela
Page 1 of 1