Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scared Reela Fan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Scared Reela Fan. Empty
PostSubject: Scared Reela Fan.   Scared Reela Fan. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:53 am

I wish I could say I'm not but I am...VERY! We have several signs of a happy ending but also because of my fear that I'll be disappointed or not get exactly how we want it..I was scared about Haunted until it aired. I want reela..SO much. I think about it way too much, I find myself thinking about it when I should be doing other things. Yeah I'm obsessed...I haven't felt like this since season 13..I'm terrifed of reela's not getting it how we all want but roomie fans have different opinions on how they want it to go with them...

I just need more to go on, some spoilers, something that indicates that shane west's appearance isn't a short one like the doug/carol thing was..But here's the difference, Carol liked Luka, Neela doesn't like Brenner and Mindi hinted that her character did NOT want it go any further with brenner. So there are differences.. It'd have to be longer than a short apperance to convince ray of neela's feelings....thats right. damn i overreact way too much....i see signs of happy vibes but then my fear takes over....

damn i need help....i love reela too much Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
katie01

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Scared Reela Fan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Reela Fan.   Scared Reela Fan. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:53 am

americanamuchacha020 wrote:

i see signs of happy vibes but then my fear takes over....

Tell me about it!!! I am so terrified that something might happen between Brenner and Neela - I still think Ray and Neela will be together in the end. But I the road there is just as important, and I really can't stand the thought of Neela seriously having even mild feelings for anyone but Ray after Haunted. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Leona1986

Leona1986

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Scared Reela Fan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Reela Fan.   Scared Reela Fan. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:38 pm

I think we all have some of those fears.. can't help it. I just hope that Neela is SURE of what she wants.. and clear with her feelings to Ray. In Haunted she was Sure and clear.. so I hope that this manifests throughout the season to when Ray makes his next appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scared Reela Fan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Reela Fan.   Scared Reela Fan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Scared Reela Fan.
Page 1 of 1