Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Season 16 for ER?

Go down 
+2
americanamuchacha020
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Season 16 for ER? Empty
PostSubject: Season 16 for ER?   Season 16 for ER? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:15 am

Post your thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Season 16 for ER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 16 for ER?   Season 16 for ER? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:18 am

I'd LOVE it if they brought ray back as regular, I'd def watch that's not likely but still would love another season just the same but no more putting off reela reunion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Season 16 for ER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 16 for ER?   Season 16 for ER? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:22 am

I would prefer they keep S15 as the last. I've been preparing myself mentally for it to be over. It would also be too anticlimactic to go another year after bringing back old characters for the farewell to ER. Plus. I have a feeling that Parminder might take some time off after the baby, and Shane now has a thriving movie career. Therefore, I can't see how a 16th season would help out the Roomies in any way.
Back to top Go down
aleunam

aleunam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Season 16 for ER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 16 for ER?   Season 16 for ER? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:50 am

NO, I hardly doubt the cast wants to make another season, and Shane's pretty busy, Mindi's pregnant, so no, I think its got to end.
15 seasons is a lot, so no need for more! Specially cause itll probably be to alike season 14th which pretty much sucked... I cant even remember most of what happened there, aside from the brief Neela/Katey discussion Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rayandneela.fan-sites.org/
Tiger Lily

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Season 16 for ER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 16 for ER?   Season 16 for ER? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:58 am

aleunam wrote:
Specially cause itll probably be to alike season 14th which pretty much sucked...

Yeah, Season 14 was really really bad! I can only remember bits and pieces---like Harold (omg--remember him!) and Moretti and drunk Abby...best forgotten...
Back to top Go down
aleunam

aleunam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Season 16 for ER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 16 for ER?   Season 16 for ER? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:11 am

OMG Harold!!!! I have forgotten all about him! Now I remembered Neelas cousin!!!

But yeah Moretti and Abby, talk about low...

Im glad its over!
Back to top Go down
http://rayandneela.fan-sites.org/
GalwayGirl

GalwayGirl

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Season 16 for ER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 16 for ER?   Season 16 for ER? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:29 pm

I just want to add my no thanks to all the others.

I, like everybody else could not suffer through another season 14!!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Season 16 for ER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 16 for ER?   Season 16 for ER? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:15 am

From my latest issue of TV Guide:

ER to Continue?
Could ER be resuscitated after its series finale on NBC? Executive Producer John Wells confirmed to TV Guide that he received a call from ABC entertainment president Stephen McPherson about the possibility of picking up ER right after NBC announced it was getting out of the 10pm drama business next fall to make room for a new nightly show for Jay Leno. Wells is skeptical a move will happen - he's even budgeted bulldozing the show's sets - but "you never say never," he says. Even if ABC picks up the show, Wells says he wouldn't change the planned ER finale on NBC. "I've been crafting an ending for two years."

The photo associated with this story is of Neela, with a caption saying "Parminder Nagra could stay in the ER."
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Season 16 for ER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 16 for ER?   Season 16 for ER? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:05 am

Kay20 wrote:
From my latest issue of TV Guide:

ER to Continue?
Could ER be resuscitated after its series finale on NBC? Executive Producer John Wells confirmed to TV Guide that he received a call from ABC entertainment president Stephen McPherson about the possibility of picking up ER right after NBC announced it was getting out of the 10pm drama business next fall to make room for a new nightly show for Jay Leno. Wells is skeptical a move will happen - he's even budgeted bulldozing the show's sets - but "you never say never," he says. Even if ABC picks up the show, Wells says he wouldn't change the planned ER finale on NBC. "I've been crafting an ending for two years."

So what does this mean exactly? That ER could continue or no?

The photo associated with this story is of Neela, with a caption saying "Parminder Nagra could stay in the ER."
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sponsored content

Season 16 for ER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 16 for ER?   Season 16 for ER? Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 16 for ER?
Page 1 of 1