Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reela Season 13

Go down 
+3
babyblue
pkd_roomies4ever
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Reela Season 13 Empty
PostSubject: Reela Season 13   Reela Season 13 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:10 am

Discuss your favorite moments, what-ifs, episodes of the season in here...
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Reela Season 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reela Season 13   Reela Season 13 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:16 am

Well, obviously my most favorite part was the first Reela kiss. I also liked the Ray/Gates arguement. I know it kinda led to Ray's accident, but the reason I liked it is b/c it really showed how intently Ray loved Neela. And it made Neela see the light. Of course my biggest what if is "what if Ray hadn't dropped his cell phone in the street and lost his legs." Then, wouldn't Ray still be at County and would Reela be married or would they had broken up by now?--I think they'd still be together b/c I think once they finally get together they will stay together forever. Smile
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Reela Season 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reela Season 13   Reela Season 13 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 am

My what if's are.......what if Ray got to finish what he wanted to tell Neela in a House Divided?

or

What if Neela got to finish what she was saying to Ray in I Don't?

Also, what do you think they were about to say to each other?

I think Ray was going to tell Neela that he loved her and I think Neela was going to tell Ray that she finally made her choice and it was him.

My favorite moments are: When Neela asks Ray for advice on the kidney patient, he asks her out, and then she meets up with him at Ike's. The first kiss, the 'Honey' scene lol, the Jukebox scene, the 'It's only been a week scene', and the Valentine's CD scene. I just love this couple and hope they are together again very soon!!
Back to top Go down
kjwalker

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Reela Season 13 Empty
PostSubject: End of season 13   Reela Season 13 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:46 pm

I was thinking today about how the writers must have brainstormed about Reela near the end of season 13. I think that maybe the sexual tension their relationship created was something that the writers didn't want to give up when Ray left the show. So they had to create a situation that would separate the couple without full resolution in order to keep us all hooked into watching to see if they get back together again. It also makes their reunion would mean so much more.
And what did they come up with to separate them? Hitting Ray with a truck! If that's what it takes to separate Reela - the writers must really think alot of their relationship and it's staying power. I wonder what Shane and Mindi thought about the situation when they first heard the storyline? It does sound like the writers always intended to have the two of them continue their relationship in later seasons.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Reela Season 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reela Season 13   Reela Season 13 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:33 pm

So many reela scenes I loved in this season, too many to name tho but i loved the kiss, after the kiss, and i dont the best, in "I dont" you could really tell both of their feelings were out there, so sweet to see ray run his thumb against neela's hand, aww...always made me cry. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Reela Season 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reela Season 13   Reela Season 13 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:16 am

My mind keeps wandering back to the night of that fight at the luby wedding, where pratt tells ray, "look its a wedding, you're drunk and you're hooked on a girl"

i'm just happy to see for once ray has in fact got neela this time, S. 13 broke my heart, i hated knowing he went out so broken over neela...

woo, to hell with gates and brenner, they're ancient history FINALLY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Reela Season 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reela Season 13   Reela Season 13 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:36 am

Oh goodness --- I'm watching American Idol and out comes K.C. (of K.C. & The Sunshine Band) singing "Get Down Tonight," and the only thought that immediately comes to mind is a certain jukebox scene from "Photographs & Memories"! Very said how I've developed a one-track mind!

lol!
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Reela Season 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reela Season 13   Reela Season 13 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:42 am

Nah, I think that's a pretty logical thought process.

I think news broke that Ellen Pompeo from 'Grey's' was pregnant and the instant thought that came to my mind was: "Just like Mindi!"

tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reela Season 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reela Season 13   Reela Season 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reela Season 13
Page 1 of 1