Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra

Go down 
+18
Sandalwood
missou
pkd_roomies4ever
GalwayGirl
Caro
Kay20
caramel1990
aleunam
Sammy
americanamuchacha020
Tiger Lily
g-unit
zNoelbaby
akaz
Sem1973
Vero_roomies
roomieslover
Admin
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 am

Don't worry - even if he's offscreen, we might get something *good*. The finale is TWO HOURS - we have got to get something in there somewhere...
Back to top Go down
missou

missou

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:51 pm

I don't know if IMDB is a fiable source, but Parminder is listed on the episode "I Feel Good" and "And In The End".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missou64
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Shes also listed in the NBC ep descriptions too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:06 pm

akaz wrote:

We're gonna get more Roomies, I just know it! Even if it's a minute or two (hopefully more), I will gladly take it. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
curious

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:56 pm

You guys have made me smile! I have been obsessing a little that Neela wouldn't even be in this episode and we'd have to wait until the finale! Now, it sounds like she will be and that means only one thing - more Reela! cheers
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 pm

I'm happy, Mindi being in the episodes only means Reela. Ahh, sweet Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Sandalwood wrote:
akaz wrote:

We're gonna get more Roomies, I just know it! Even if it's a minute or two (hopefully more), I will gladly take it. Very Happy Very Happy

I really, really hope so, but out of curiosity, wouldn't the ep description for this upcoming ep now at least mention Shane? The description for ep 19 finally mentioned Clooney, Marguiles the week the ep was due to air.
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Sandalwood wrote:
akaz wrote:

I really, really hope so, but out of curiosity, wouldn't the ep description for this upcoming ep now at least mention Shane? The description for ep 19 finally mentioned Clooney, Marguiles the week the ep was due to air.

i doubt it, the roomie storyline is the most wanted right now, only time you'll get proof of SW in the episode is when they list the names of the actors in the begining....
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:51 pm

americanamuchacha020 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sandalwood wrote:
akaz wrote:

i doubt it, the roomie storyline is the most wanted right now, only time you'll get proof of SW in the episode is when they list the names of the actors in the begining....

Yeah, they won't let that info out be4 then. I wish they would though b/c it's not like knowing SW is in that eppy is gonna stop us from watching...if nething it'll cause more people to tune in. And I hate how we know that if his name isn't listed in the beg of the episode then he's not in it. I think I'm gonna try to avoid looking at that part b/c if I do and he's not listed I am gonna freak out and probably throw my tv out the window. j/k.....well, sort of. but i won't be motivated to watch the rest of the episode then.
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:53 pm

SEM was right, I really need to stay off the boards....any negative speculation just really burns me. Neutral Crying or Very sad

Sorry. I'm not trying to be negative, just cautious. Personally, I think there will be more Reela b/c that makes sense, but I also know every1 should be ready for the worst. Only three more days of waiting though!...This week's going kinda fast!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:57 pm

pkd_roomies4ever wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sandalwood wrote:
akaz wrote:

Yeah, they won't let that info out be4 then. I wish they would though b/c it's not like knowing SW is in that eppy is gonna stop us from watching...if nething it'll cause more people to tune in. And I hate how we know that if his name isn't listed in the beg of the episode then he's not in it. I think I'm gonna try to avoid looking at that part b/c if I do and he's not listed I am gonna freak out and probably throw my tv out the window. j/k.....well, sort of. but i won't be motivated to watch the rest of the episode then.

Why put neela in the episode then? Its pointless if its not going to be reela related. Laughing
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:02 am

pkd_roomies4ever wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sandalwood wrote:
akaz wrote:

Why put neela in the episode then? Its pointless if its not going to be reela related. Laughing

That's actually what I was thinking, but u never know with those writers...they could reference Ray through Neela. Shane doesn't neccessarily have to be in it. There are some fans that like Neela but may not care for Reela, so this is probably why they wanted to keep Neela in it for the remaining two episodes. And b/c she is the "main" woman left. Believe me I'm hoping for the best. And the best would have Shane West. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:48 am

I'm not saying that Neela doesn't have a storyline of her own anymore....but what story would they have at the very end that didn't include Ray now that they have just got together?

Thats just my thoughts on it anyway....my little hopeful thoughts Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
GalwayGirl

GalwayGirl

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:03 am

do not believe Parminder sang in that episode. Wishful thinking methinks!
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:38 am

We also have to remember if he's not on next week, there's always the finale. I think they might save him for that and set something up with Neela next week!
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Kay20 wrote:
We also have to remember if he's not on next week, there's always the finale. I think they might save him for that and set something up with Neela next week!

I can't wait for the finale! Thursday is almost here, but i can't bare waiting another week!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:21 pm

pkd_roomies4ever wrote:
Kay20 wrote:

I can't wait for the finale! Thursday is almost here, but i can't bare waiting another week!

I can wait for the finale, I dont want er to go off to be honest... Neutral
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:16 am

pkd_roomies4ever wrote:
Kay20 wrote:

well true. but i can't wait to see more Reela. I seriously think the only reason I am able to do nething this week in school and life is b/c i keep thinking "there may be more Reela thursday." lol
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:24 am

pkd_roomies4ever wrote:
pkd_roomies4ever wrote:
Kay20 wrote:

well true. but i can't wait to see more Reela. I seriously think the only reason I am able to do nething this week in school and life is b/c i keep thinking "there may be more Reela thursday." lol

No kidding, why would they let neela's last scenes be a phone call scene? Ray'll be in them and i'm sooooo anxious for an i love you scene and more kissing....come on writers, you've given us TWO episodes regarding reela kissing, more... Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:37 am

Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
jontinf

jontinf

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Thanks, Admin!

That appears to be an extremely well-organized baby shower.
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:29 am

Di anyone watch compulsion with Mindi in it last night, it was on in the UK. If you did, what did you think of her character?
Back to top Go down
GalwayGirl

GalwayGirl

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Only saw the last half hour.

Turned over just after the killing. So really not sure who did what or why.

It was difficult to say if she was being manipulated or a manipulator. Or maybe she was simply a victim of circumstance.

The Ray Winstone character was scary. But, at some level I felt sorry for him.

The acting was powerful.

Not sure if I necessarily enjoyed what I saw but would nonetheless like to see it again.
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Yes I did not watch it all either, I think I started to watch it after the first time she slept with Ray's character.
I was thinking the same thing, you could not tell the difference whether she was being manipulated or she was actually doing it. Her character is so different to any of the others she has played. I found her confusing, she was bad as she killed him in the end and then still wore the bracelet ray winestone charcter gave her.
Definately a dark film with powerful acting.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Too bad I cant watch it, I dont think its on in the USA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra   Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Parminder Nagra/ Neela Rasgotra
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next