Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reela's second episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Reela's second episode Empty
PostSubject: Reela's second episode   Reela's second episode EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:30 pm

So I've been thinking about reela's second episode, I'm curious about how it's going to happen, i'm sure it will have neela go down to baton rouge this time, is it so bad for me to hope that they decide to have one last er wedding and hopefully it's reela? if reela got married, I'd completely thrilled! There really isn't any characters on ER that I like anymore except for Neela..Morris, ehh, I'm not a huge fan of him, Sam, she's okay. Gates? Ehh, I dont like him because he fought with ray and got in between reela, carter will be back and i hope the writers give him a good storyline, perhaps with benton, i'd love to see alot of the old characters back BUT have them come earlier in the season, not at the last minute, I want closer to the end of season to be all about reela, neela's fight for ray and her finally getting him..oh man, i've been waiting for a long time to finally have a hot scene with reela, i think it'd be so sweet if they put in when ray finds out that neela does infact love him, he'd get really emotional like he did the night he got hit..that'd be perfect.i'd sure feeling like crying tears of joy if the man i loved declared their love for me lol...

heres to hoping for a reela wedding!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sem1973

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Reela's second episode   Reela's second episode EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:29 pm

OMG; you are sure on a roll with these thought-provoking Reela questions! YOU GO GIRL!

As for Reela wedding; with the time allotted I don't think that would be feasible or believable. However I have always fantisized about Ray having moved out of his Mom's house and have bought a fixer-upper kind of house. Once Neela has done the fighting for Ray and he is convinced that she is for real this time and that she wants to move to Baton Rouge to be with him; I always wanted there to be a part in the conversation where Ray walks away from Neela and towards his house and this is said:

NEELA: Where you are going?
RAY: Back in side; you coming?
NEELA: That depends; is your answer yes?
RAY: How are you with a paint roller and an electric drill?
NEELA: Excuse me?
RAY: Well you didn't think I was going to let you move in here and not put you to work did you? Houses can't renivate themselves you know.

(Neela smiles and walks towards him)

NEELA: I've done the painting thing before. As for the other; I'm real handy with a bone-saw so an electric drill should be a piece of cake.
RAY: Well I guess there's just one more thing to say.
NEELA: And what's that?

(Ray wraps his arms around Neela's waist, lifts her off the ground, and kisses her deeply)

RAY: Welcome home roomie!

The two would then laugh as Ray shifts Neela to cradle her in his arms (like a groom does with his bride), opens the door and walks over the threshhold; with Neela wrapping her arms around Ray's neck while she kisses him passionately and kicks the door closed.

Then later on the scene would be with them in Ray's bedroom with the lights off and candles burning as they slowly peel off each other's clothes; the moonlight shining through the window. Then a series of scenes of them kissing, touching, and basically making sweet, sweet love.

Of course there would have to be an "aftermath" scene with them laying in each other's arms and talking about their future together. I would love for there to be a moment when this is said:

RAY: Are you comfortable?
NEELA: Very!
RAY: There was a time when I thought this would never happen.
NEELa: I know and I wish I hadn't wasted so much time being affraid.
RAY: Well that's in the past.
NEELa: Yes it is and I'll be yours until you tell me to leave.
RAY: Be carefull what you say Neela; what if I don't ever ask that of you?
NEELA: Then you're stuck with me forever.
RAY: I think I can handle that.
NEELA: Oh you can; can you?
RAY: Yeah; so does this mean I'll have someone to do my laundry for me again?
NEELA: Don't push it Barnett!

Then Neela begins to playfull fight with and tickle Ray as they dip beneath the covers; where you can hear peals of laughter. The scene would pan over to a candle burning.

AND REELA LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! I love you

GO REELA! cheers cheers cheers
Sem1973
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Reela's second episode   Reela's second episode EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:34 pm

I LOVE the way you think! Oh man, that's perfect! I cant help but come up with ideas, I love reela! :-D
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reela's second episode   Reela's second episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Reela's second episode
Page 1 of 1