Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you want Ray's next episode to go?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

How do you want Ray's next episode to go? Empty
PostSubject: How do you want Ray's next episode to go?   How do you want Ray's next episode to go? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:48 am

What do want to happen in Shane's next episode? I really want to read your fanfics!!! Here's how I want it to go, it's probably a bit of fluff but I hope it goes something like this...........

Neela came home after a long 10 hour shift. She walked into her apartment and closed the door. She got into bed and heard her phone start to ring, she started to get angry until she realized who it was.

Neela: Ray.

Ray: Hey. Is this a bad time?

Neela: No. I just got home from work. I talked Banfield into letting me have the weekend off.

Ray: That's good. What are you going to do?

Neela: Sleep. I worked 4 graveyard shifts this week.

Ray: (chuckles) You live life on the edge. Did I wake you?

Neela: No.

Ray: Good. I called because I was laying in bed and couldn't stop thinking about you. I just wanted to hear your voice.

Neela: That's sweet Ray. I'm glad you called.

Ray: So am I. I'll let you sleep, I know you're tired. Good night.

Neela: Good night. I'll call you tomorrow.

Neela hung up the phone. Suddenly, she wasn't tired anymore. She wasn't going to be able to sleep now. The thought of Ray laying in bed thinking of her was driving her crazy, she couldn't get him off of her mind. She got out of bed and started packing her bags. The flight to Baton Rouge was long and tedious and Neela didn't get much sleep, her mind couldn't stop thinking about the phone call. Finally, she arrived at Ray's and knocked on the door. He opened it.......

Ray: Neela! (He hugged her)

Neela: Hey.

Ray: Come in. (He closed the door) What are you doing here?

Neela: I had to see you. I missed you.

Ray: I've missed you too.

Neela: Is your mom home? (Neela felt embarrassed and could feel her face starting to turn red) Can't believe I just said that.

Ray: (smiles) She's in New York visiting my aunt.

Neela: That's great, I mean, it's great that she gets to get away for a little while. (Ray knew what she really meant)

Ray: You could have told me you were coming, I would have picked you up from the airport.

Neela: And miss the surprised look on your face......not a chance. (She sat on the couch, Ray sat next to her) I hope I'm not imposing on you.

Ray: Of course not. I'm glad you're here. Are you staying?

Neela: If you don't mind.

Ray: I don't.

Neela: What about your girlfriend? Would she mind?

Ray: What girlfriend?

Neela: The girl from Georgia, the one you met at the gym. You went with her on Thanksgiving.

Ray: Her, I um, broke up with her the day after Thanksgiving.

Neela: Why didn't you tell me?

Ray: I didn't want to make things harder than they already were.

Neela: What happened?

Ray: She wasn't what I wanted.

Neela: What do you want Ray? (Ray gave her one of his innumerable loving gazes, Neela smiled) Ray, I want to be with you. I've always wanted to be with you it was just......hard. I fell for you when I was still married and then Michael died and I felt guilty. I wanted you, even when he was alive I wanted you. I felt like I was unfaithful.

Ray: I want you, too.

Neela: Even last Halloween?

Ray: Yes. I wanted to Neela, but not like that. I don't want you for just one night.

Neela: Ray.....(she could feel herself starting to cry) I love you.

Ray: Neela, I've always loved you. (He caresses her cheek and wipes away her tears)

Neela: I know I've hurt you and I'll never forgive myself for that but I just want to be with you. I can be a doctor anywhere, here or Chicago I don't care. Wherever you want to be it doesn't matter, just as long as we're together.

Ray gave her a lingering hug. Neela kisses Ray and then holds him in her arms and puts her head on his chest. He runs his fingers thru her hair and she closes her eyes and falls asleep in his arms listening to his heart beating.
Back to top Go down

How do you want Ray's next episode to go?
Page 1 of 1