Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shane West/Ray Barnett

Go down 
+17
anna
jontinf
Kay20
akaz
pkd_roomies4ever
babyblue
Ritto88
Sammy
dshortklutz
g-unit
roomieslover
americanamuchacha020
Elsa
zNoelbaby
aleunam
Sem1973
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:04 pm

g-unit wrote:
According to IMDB, Kerosene Cowboys is currently filming. I think it is safe to say that Shane has already filmed his episode of ER. Very Happy

Unless he backed out! *snap* Sad I don't believe anything about him filming or filmed or may have filmed until I get it in writing from an authentic source...
he's also still listed as rumored in kerosene...
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
dshortklutz

dshortklutz

Number of posts : 530

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:17 pm

They could have filmed any of his appearances in advance. It is done on different tv shows all of the time. As long as they get the scenes filmed, they can keep them and edit them in where they are needed on any episode. So why couldn't they do the same thing in this situation with Shane and him filming a movie.

I thought I heard that they filmed George Clooney's scenes in that two day period because that was the only time he was available so they were getting all of his scenes done in that period of time and spread them out for any episodes that they might put him in. So why can't they do the same thing with any of the the other returning actors.

ETA: I also don't think Shane would back out of coming back for another episode. In all of past interviews and other things he has done, he seems to be a professional and backing out of something you have committed to do isn't a very good idea in any career, but especially in Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:57 pm

I don't think that he backed out of ER either....but I don't think he is doing this movie....IMDB only have him as rumored and they haven't even got his name down for El Dorado and that has been filmed!

But we still have like 4 other movies to see him in and a second appearance(hopefully more!) so I'm not that worried Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
Ritto88

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Hypothetically speaking, if they have already filmed shane's second appearance. There could very well be a nice steamy roomie scene without the presence of a baby bump. I love you
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Admin wrote:
g-unit wrote:
According to IMDB, Kerosene Cowboys is currently filming. I think it is safe to say that Shane has already filmed his episode of ER. Very Happy

Unless he backed out! *snap* Sad I don't believe anything about him filming or filmed or may have filmed until I get it in writing from an authentic source...
he's also still listed as rumored in kerosene...

I noticed that too, which makes me very hopeful yay more Reela!!! And lord knows I NEED it too lol.
Back to top Go down
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:08 am

Ritto88 wrote:
Hypothetically speaking, if they have already filmed shane's second appearance. There could very well be a nice steamy roomie scene without the presence of a baby bump. I love you

They definately need to give us that scene in his next appearance. Evne if her baby bump is showing they need to figure out a way to cover it up or just say she got fat. j/k lol...but seriously we've had to see Neela get screwed by Michael, Brenner, and Gates (and the last two r totally gross), so we should get atleast a short Reela love scene.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:13 am

pkd_roomies4ever wrote:
Ritto88 wrote:

They definately need to give us that scene in his next appearance. Evne if her baby bump is showing they need to figure out a way to cover it up or just say she got fat. j/k lol...but seriously we've had to see Neela get screwed by Michael, Brenner, and Gates (and the last two r totally gross), so we should get atleast a short Reela love scene.

hehe, I love the way you said screwed by the others but with Ray and Neela it will be a love scene Razz

True, but funny!
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:18 am

parminder probably wasnt showing as much back in december when they filmed that so yeah.....but yeah, short love scene? psh, id say it better longer and very steamy! romantic at that, freakin neela had a nasty sex scene with brenner, they sure as hell better put a love scene with ray!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:13 pm

americanamuchacha020 wrote:
parminder probably wasnt showing as much back in december when they filmed that so yeah.....but yeah, short love scene? psh, id say it better longer and very steamy! romantic at that, freakin neela had a nasty sex scene with brenner, they sure as hell better put a love scene with ray!

No, she probably wasn't showing as much in December, but that's dependent on whether they actually filmed in December - hope they did! - I want them to declare their feelings of love nice and clearly before anything else - not just straight into bed with huge mounds of confusion everywhere Smile
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:51 am

Well of course, no love scenes until the big 'talk'! If they did film some extra scenes, they may have been back in DEC or very early Jan.
Back to top Go down
aleunam

aleunam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:17 am

The 50 Best Romantic Gestures in Film of All-Time
A Walk to Remember

As he slowly helps her cross off all the items on her list, Landon (Shane West) builds a telescope for Jamie (Mandy Moore) so that she can be closer to the stars.

Source: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/32213390.html

Cute!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rayandneela.fan-sites.org/
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:24 am

aleunam wrote:
The 50 Best Romantic Gestures in Film of All-Time
A Walk to Remember

As he slowly helps her cross off all the items on her list, Landon (Shane West) builds a telescope for Jamie (Mandy Moore) so that she can be closer to the stars.

Source: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/32213390.html

Cute!!!

Aww thanks for posting Aleunam!!! Love that movie, and just watched it a little while ago!!! Casablanca was #1, also a good movie!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Echelon COnspiracy opens nationwide today! Go watch!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
pkd_roomies4ever

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:12 pm

I didn't even know he was coming out with another movie. He's doing so many movies recently. No wonder he doesn't have much time for ER! I read the info about that movie and it looks great! i think i'll go watch it next weekend. And Shane looks so hot. I can't wait to see him in an action movie, kicking some ass! lol
Back to top Go down
dshortklutz

dshortklutz

Number of posts : 530

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:05 pm

During Season 11, I think it was the 10th episode, Skin, the one where Abby was kidnapped, there was a moment I wanted to reach through the screen and smack Susan or tell her to shut up.

It was near the beginning and Ray comes walking out of an exam room with a chart in his hands. He is wearing a sleeveless t shirt that showed off his tattoo and a form fitting pair of jeans. The second Susan saw what he was wearing, she fussed at him and ordered him to put on a pair of scrubs. I really didn't like her at that particular moment lol!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:14 pm

dshortklutz wrote:
During Season 11, I think it was the 10th episode, Skin, the one where Abby was kidnapped, there was a moment I wanted to reach through the screen and smack Susan or tell her to shut up.

It was near the beginning and Ray comes walking out of an exam room with a chart in his hands. He is wearing a sleeveless t shirt that showed off his tattoo and a form fitting pair of jeans. The second Susan saw what he was wearing, she fussed at him and ordered him to put on a pair of scrubs. I really didn't like her at that particular moment lol!

I love Ray Laughing He wouldn't the the ray we love if he didnt dress his rocker-like style Razz
Back to top Go down
Kay20

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Oh God D, I agree with you during that moment. His outfit in that episode was yummy. I love tall lean men that still look strong. *blush*
Back to top Go down
jontinf

jontinf

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:50 am

Top Five Ray Lines, Anyone?

There have been some good ones. Mine are:

1. Any time he’s said “Roomie.” (Only Connect, Out on a Limb, Haunted)

2. “Finally.” (Shifting Equilibrium)

3. “I can’t… help the way I feel. You’re the best friend I ever had.” (Strange Bedfellows)

4. “Well, you’re right because I also don’t like court rooms, and prisons, and men named Hank, who make me their bitch!” (Dream House)

5.“How come nobody told me you were such a badass?” (Intern’s Guide to the Galaxy)
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:09 am

jontinf wrote:
1. Any time he’s said “Roomie.” (Only Connect, Out on a Limb, Haunted)

Here, here!! cheers

I can't think of 5 at the moment but this is one just off the top of my head.....

"Hey, Dr. Jumbo Mart, how you feelin'?!" lol!!
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:35 pm

`I MOVE MY HIPS` I love you So good to hear!
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:16 pm

I always remember the following- not necessarily my favourite but one I can never forget! It really does stick with you.

'I've waited for you, I
trusted you and I even fell in love with you.'
Back to top Go down
Sandalwood

Sandalwood

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm

I love the "hips" one too -- I used to have it as a sig on FF for a while. So fun, especially when combined with Weaver's retort!

Not necessarily my favorites but just some funny Ray one-liners that come to mind:

"What are you, the hall monitor?" (to Abby in the Jumbo-Mart scene)

"Is he cute?" (to Pratt, after he reveals that a guy won an auction to have dinner with him.)

"You're not slow, you're just differently-abled." (to Neela)

"I'll cover whenever you want to take a Sikh day." (to Neela)
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:12 pm

KG wrote:
I always remember the following- not necessarily my favourite but one I can never forget! It really does stick with you.

'I've waited for you, I
trusted you and I even fell in love with you.'

i love that line, its also very heartbreaking too
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Sandalwood 'I love the "hips" one too -- I used to have it as a sig on FF for a while. So fun, especially when combined with Weaver's retort!'

Ha ha I completely forgot those comments didn't get past the all hearing Weaver... what was her quip ? something along the lines of 'well how about you move em over to ? (mentions wherever he was supposed to be making better use of his time).

Rays one liners are great, especially when he amuses himself most with them- I love Sikh Day. Another good one -The phone conversation in Blame in on the Rain, and Ray telling the caller that a large venous fly trap could devour a pet or small child. And then his response to the pissed off caller 'Your absolutely right this is not a venue for humour' (but it so is)
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:54 pm

"You're not slow, you're just differently-abled." (to Neela)

"I'll cover whenever you want to take a Sikh day." (to Neela)[/quote]

Hey Sandalwood - I love these quotes too made me laugh and the Pratt one actually. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane West/Ray Barnett   Shane West/Ray Barnett - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane West/Ray Barnett
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next