Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Hey, here's the new fanfic I've been working on. It's called 'The Missing Pieces'. I just posted the 2nd chapter. Hope you like it! Let me know what you think!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4974101/1/The_Missing_Pieces
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:38 am

good job hun..Smile

i just wish we could SEE the great fanfics ive read No
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:51 am

Thanks American!! It's still a work in progress but I'll keep you guys updated! Yeah I think we all do Sad but hey at least fanfic's are the next best thing right?
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 am

babyblue wrote:
Thanks American!! It's still a work in progress but I'll keep you guys updated! Yeah I think we all do Sad but hey at least fanfic's are the next best thing right?

Im not losing hope tho.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:05 pm

I loved it Babyblue. Well done.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:50 am

Thanks KG!!

I added two more chapters, so go check it out and let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Oh Babyblue - I've just read it and loved it. I can't wait till your next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:28 pm

KG wrote:
Oh Babyblue - I've just read it and loved it. I can't wait till your next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww you're so sweet KG!! I'm so glad you like my story Embarassed hehe. I think I always feel a little self conscience of all my work, like I could do better. That's why I really love when people tell me they like it, thank you.

Just wanted to let you know that another chapter is up so go over and check it out! Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:47 pm

amazing job babyblue!

im hooked...i want more
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Aaawww - just read the next chapter and am looking forward to the next installment. I loved it the fact that it there is a 'Only Connect' reminder and full circle/ deja vu with him asking her to live with him. So sweet Babyblue - I really, really liked it. I was smiling whilst reading through it.
Smile
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 am

Thanks American and KG!! You guys are too sweet!

I just posted another chapter, go over and check it out! Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:49 am

babyblue wrote:
Thanks American and KG!! You guys are too sweet!

I just posted another chapter, go over and check it out! Hope you like it!

omg....im hooked...i want more of that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Just read it and love it!!! Lovee that he was cooking her the stir fry and the reference about Neela's cooking. lol. You must write more Babyblue - I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Thanks again you guys!! And love that you're catching all the references!! I just posted another chapter. Go over and check it out! Also wanted to let you know to read very slowly and see what you can catch!!!
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Just read it babyblue and it is v. good. Loved all the references the honey? and ray taking the scent of her hair - reminded me of haunted. Next chapter please.
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:27 pm

so great babyblue.....

its sappy but i love it.

i just want to see those scenes...*sniff*
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Thank again!! Superb job at catching the subtle hints KG!
And so do I American Crying or Very sad

Just to let you know, I just posted a new chapter! See what hints you can pick up this time!!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 am

another amazing chapter, i picked up alot of hints. so sweet...its weird to read it cuz its never happened to em before and its like wow, they're together :-O Shocked
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Am loving it once again Babyblue and the subtle hints into the past. The movies and pizza and a few other things. Fantastic stuff- keep it up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Love it too, great job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:57 am

Aww, thanks guys!! A new chapter is up so go over and check it out!
Back to top Go down
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:11 am

great job babyblue! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Aaawww- I really love it Babyblue. I love them chinese and Neela looking at Ray and 'What' - reminders of haunted. So funny with the thriller films. And it's so cute they went on their first date- very funny too. Can not wait for the next one. Smile
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:46 am

Thanks again!!

I just posted the last chapter! Thank you guys for reading, hope you like my ending!
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Thank you for the last chapter Babyblue. It was fantastic. I liked the way you put in his mom's realistation of the importance and significance of Neela moving to BR. Loved the fact that they can seee a future together too. Very sweet. t made me appreciate the fact that she did that all over again.
Your work has been splendid - always a pleasure to read! Cheers for the shoutout. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next