Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
americanamuchacha020

americanamuchacha020

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Amazing work babyblue, you should continue to write this stuff, you are GREAT at writing this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youravon.com/sadieyoung
Caro

Caro

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Awww, thanks for posting this last chapter babyblue, and thanks for adding some roomie loveliness to our day!
Can't wait to see that video you're working on!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:41 am

Thanks for the reviews guys!! Glad you liked my story! Oh and you're welcome KG for the mention, you guys deserve it, and thanks for sticking with me!!

Thanks American!! And yes, I have an idea for another Reela fanfic and can't wait to write it!! Don't know when exactly I will get started on it but it will be sometime after I finish my video. Oh and thanks also to Caro, I look forward to making it, too!! Still downloading episodes, um actually downloading episodes right now, but from how long it takes to download them I'm sure it will be a while.

One more thing, thank you also to Sammy for the great review. Yes I knew that was you!! Thanks again, it was very sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic   The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Missing Pieces--New Fanfic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2