Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Encore!-- New Fanfic

Go down 
+3
KG
Admin
babyblue
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Read it and loved it BB. Don't tease us too much -lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Awesome chapter as always bb! But as KG says, please stop teasing us!
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:38 am

Thanks Sammy and KG!! I'm not used to writing angst, my last fic was just pure fluff from start to finish lol. That's because I was writing what I wanted to have on the show. This time I'm actually writing a story story (does that make sense?), a lot different. I'm glad you guys like it, and there is a lot of story left. The way it's going, I'm not even half finished yet lol.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 am

babyblue wrote:
Thanks Sammy and KG!! I'm not used to writing angst, my last fic was just pure fluff from start to finish lol. That's because I was writing what I wanted to have on the show. This time I'm actually writing a story story (does that make sense?), a lot different. I'm glad you guys like it, and there is a lot of story left. The way it's going, I'm not even half finished yet lol.

I get what you mean. My one-shots tend to be more fluffy then my full length stories Razz

But I love your angst, suspense ands teasing Razz You're very good at writing it!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Sammy wrote:
I get what you mean. My one-shots tend to be more fluffy then my full length stories Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 Icon_razz

But I love your angst, suspense ands teasing Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 Icon_razz You're very good at writing it!

Thanks, Sammy! I don't like to read angst that much, but I have to admit it's fun to write lol! And some people seem to really love it, too.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:36 am

babyblue wrote:
Sammy wrote:
I get what you mean. My one-shots tend to be more fluffy then my full length stories Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 Icon_razz

But I love your angst, suspense ands teasing Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 Icon_razz You're very good at writing it!

Thanks, Sammy! I don't like to read angst that much, but I have to admit it's fun to write lol! And some people seem to really love it, too.

I am an angst junkie myself....but I do lurve the fluffy fics too...I just prefer to write angst Razz
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:36 am

Sammy wrote:
I am an angst junkie myself....but I do lurve the fluffy fics too...I just prefer to write angst Razz

I have to admit to being a lover of fluff myself hehe, but I also do love a little bit of angst. As long as it's not too much. The occasional fluff does us all some good lol. I like to write both, fluff or angst, but you're right, angst is really fun to do. I just love to write you know, I can't seem to stop.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Just posted Chapter 7, hope you guys like it!

Chapter 7
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:08 pm

babyblue wrote:
Just posted Chapter 7, hope you guys like it!

Chapter 7

Read it and loved it! And I really, really can't wait for the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Sammy wrote:

Thanks Sammy! And thanks also for your review over at FF! I was actually really bummed earlier because I felt that this chapter wasn't very good. So thanks so much!!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:38 pm

babyblue wrote:
Sammy wrote:

Thanks Sammy! And thanks also for your review over at FF! I was actually really bummed earlier because I felt that this chapter wasn't very good. So thanks so much!!

Well, I can tell you honestly that this was my favourite chapter so far...I would have reviewed earlier if I wasn't in school!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Sammy wrote:
Well, I can tell you honestly that this was my favourite chapter so far...I would have reviewed earlier if I wasn't in school!

Aww Embarassed . I know I say this a lot but, thank you SO much! I'm trying really hard to keep getting better. The funny thing was that, I forgot to use my outline. I just had a little bit for this chapter. I got so wrapped into writing it that I completely forgot about it lol now I'm going to have to put that into the next chapter, which will now be longer because I did that lol.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:51 pm

babyblue wrote:
Sammy wrote:

Aww Embarassed . I know I say this a lot but, thank you SO much! I'm trying really hard to keep getting better. The funny thing was that, I forgot to use my outline. I just had a little bit for this chapter. I got so wrapped into writing it that I completely forgot about it lol now I'm going to have to put that into the next chapter, which will now be longer because I did that lol.

Been there, done that Razz Which is why I never bother to stick to a plan....but now I am really excited for the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:56 pm

Sammy wrote:
Been there, done that Razz Which is why I never bother to stick to a plan....but now I am really excited for the next chapter!

lol I didn't realize it until after I posted it lol. I like to write down everything I want so I don't forget but, yeah sometimes it doesn't work out lol.

That's good, that was my plan! Muah ha ha ha haa lol. I'm excited, too. I think you're really going to like it!! Smile
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:30 am

Yes BB - I will second Sammy - that was a fab chapter and I too can not wait for the next installment you have - oh but you do tease us by saying it's all starting off on the next one..... so curious.

I would have updated earlier - but was working and stuff - same old, same old.But it was nice to see this updated. You know I've said it there but I'll say it again - I love how you said Neela feels exposed when she looks at Ray - cos I do think that she did feel like that with him in the shoe.

Can't wait for more.

Sammy - I know you love the angst. Did you love s13 then....
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 am

KG wrote:
Sammy - I know you love the angst. Did you love s13 then....

It was alright....but I think its mainly angst in fics I love especially if there is a happy ending Razz Although I did love some parts of S13 like with Ray and the photo, Neela and the looks Razz
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:54 am

KG wrote:
Yes BB - I will second Sammy - that was a fab chapter and I too can not wait for the next installment you have - oh but you do tease us by saying it's all starting off on the next one..... so curious.

I would have updated earlier - but was working and stuff - same old, same old.But it was nice to see this updated. You know I've said it there but I'll say it again - I love how you said Neela feels exposed when she looks at Ray - cos I do think that she did feel like that with him in the shoe.

Thanks! To both of you!! Don't worry you will see pretty soon. Hopefully I will have chapter 8 up late next week. I know what you mean KG, Ray said everything without saying anything at all. I always got that feeling from the show, too. Almost as if he could read her thoughts. I used to love all those loving gazes he would give her all the time. You could see how much he loved her just in the way he looked at her. It was unreal.

Also, I have to say, I can't tell you how much it means to me that you and Sammy take the time to comment on every single chapter. Sammy, I know you're busy with school, and KG, I know you work a lot. So, much thanks to both of you for always taking the time out of your busy days to come and say a few words about my videos, and my fanfic's. You guys are the best!!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Well it makes long, boring days in college better bb Smile
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:07 am

Sammy wrote:
Well it makes long, boring days in college better bb Smile

Thanks Sammy!! I really appreciate it. I don't usually like to read but, I really love to read fanfic! Ironic, isn't it? lol You're right, it's fun!
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:16 am

It's a pleasure BB - I end up reading it in the evening instead of my book on the days you put it on. Keep up with it.

btw - I re-read everything I typed out - how out of it was I last night, not making any sense and so many errors - awful

Can't wait for more.

Sammy - I know I liked those parts in s13 too but I was just like when are these two EVER going to get together. why tony???? aaarrrgghhh. lol
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:18 am

@bb - Same here...I mean I actually read quite a few books last year but I don't usually like to read Razz

@KG - Grr, Tony...I shall now dub him Brenner Jr....or should Brenner be Tony Sr. Razz
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:01 am

lol - maybe tony jnr - he's younger and came along after. I never got how ER just transformed him like that, cos he was with two women on 1st day and then with that intern - just had his ways and kicked her to the curb abd spoke to her like she was beneath him.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:56 am

KG wrote:
It's a pleasure BB - I end up reading it in the evening instead of my book on the days you put it on. Keep up with it.

btw - I re-read everything I typed out - how out of it was I last night, not making any sense and so many errors - awful

Can't wait for more.

Sammy - I know I liked those parts in s13 too but I was just like when are these two EVER going to get together. why tony???? aaarrrgghhh. lol

Thanks KG! I will, I'm having so much fun writing it. I just hope it isn't predictable. You guys are just too smart so you probably won't be surprised by anything I have planned but, I hope everyone keeps reading anyway. I know what you mean, there have been times where I have rambled on and said things that didn't make any sense when I'm tired. My friends just look at me like I'm nuts lol.

And Sammy, I know it's weird, I don't really like to read. I've gotten a lot better. I used to hate reading, but I really love to read fanfic, especially Reela!! About Tony and Brenner, Idk they both irritated me and it's like trying to decide between bad and worse. I didn't like either one of them but Imo I think Brenner was worse and the fact they put him with Neela right before our Roomie reunion was just Mad . I consider them both the Anti-Reela. Neither one of them came anywhere near the chemisty and passion of Reela. Let's face it, there was no way they could.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:29 am

love it so far!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Admin wrote:
love it so far!

Thanks so much Admin!!

I just posted chapter 8. Please read it everyone! It's really, really long and I hope you all like it!!! I would love to hear what you guys think!!

CHAPTER 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encore!-- New Fanfic
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next