Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Encore!-- New Fanfic

Go down 
+3
KG
Admin
babyblue
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that I just posted a new chapter!! It came out really long. Longer than I thought it was going to be, but I hope you all like it!! Please let me know what you think!

CHAPTER 12
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:01 am

babyblue wrote:
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that I just posted a new chapter!! It came out really long. Longer than I thought it was going to be, but I hope you all like it!! Please let me know what you think!

CHAPTER 12

I know I've told you already, but I LOVED this chapter, they just keep getting better and better!
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:58 am

Sammy wrote:
I know I've told you already, but I LOVED this chapter, they just keep getting better and better!

Thanks, Sammy!! I'm so glad you think so! I try all the time to keep getting better.

And I'm so happy you read it and enjoy it!! And as always, thanks for both your reviews, both here and at FF!! Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:39 am

Hey Babyblue - I read it and loved it. Can't wait until the next one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:40 am

KG wrote:
Hey Babyblue - I read it and loved it. Can't wait until the next one. Very Happy

Thanks so much KG!! And of course, thanks for both your reviews, the one here and the other at FF!! Very Happy

And you won't have to wait too long, I'm planning on updating the next chapter somewhere within a week!!

And don't worry about not reviewing right away, I'm just happy you're reading and liking it. It always means so much to me. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:14 am

great job babyblue!!!
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Admin wrote:
great job babyblue!!!

Thank you so much Admin!! And thanks for reading!

Sorry I haven't uploaded the next chapter yet, but I will have it soon.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Sorry it took so long, but I just posted a new chapter!!

CHAPTER 13

Let me know what you think! Hope you all like it!!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Loved this BB! Everything about this chapter was amazing, you write Neela so fantastic, Ray too, but I adore how you write Neela (but you know that already) I love you
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:44 am

I loved it BB! Can't wait for the next one. I really keep thinking about what will happen when Ray recovers his memory! What will he think?
Poor Neela - missing someone that is there but not there - that is just horrible.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:02 am

Thanks, Sammy!! Everything? Embarassed Thank you so much. I think I'm getting more used to writing her now. The RPG board has definitely helped me with my writing. I always love the way you write Ray, too! I think you write him very well.

Thank you also to KG!! I know. It's so sad. Can't imagine how I would feel if that happened to someone I cared about. It would be so heartbreaking.

And of course, thank you both for your reviews over at FF, too!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Hey, all of you!!

Just posted a new chapter today! Didn't turn out as well as I was hoping it would. Am kind of disappointed.

But I hope you guys like it....

Chapter 14
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Hey BB!

I've just read it and was so glad you updated. I'm still following it and can't wait for more. Nice chapter!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:23 am

KG wrote:
Hey BB!

I've just read it and was so glad you updated. I'm still following it and can't wait for more. Nice chapter!

Hey!

Thanks KG!! Am so glad that you're still reading and that you will continue to!

Thanks also for reviewing over at FF, and just so you know, if you have some direction or input or suggestions, then don't hold back. I want to hear your ideas. Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:06 am

It was an awesome chapter bb, I loved it *huggies*
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:44 am

Sammy wrote:
It was an awesome chapter bb, I loved it *huggies*

Thanks, Sammy!! Smile And for the review at FF, too! *huggies*
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Just posted chapter 15 today!! Hope you all like it! Let me know Smile

All at Once
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:46 am

Thanks for sharing! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Thanks for sharing! Smile

You're welcome! Thank you for reading!!
Back to top Go down
wapecruv

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: News 1st   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:33 pm

When can the oriental behave before the consumed change? Your trusting camera tools an art. The helicopter rolls. The charge exists beside the concrete! The led trade files the badge. A behavior rules!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onsrilanka.info
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Chapter 16 finally up today!! Hope you all like it! Let me know....

Heartbeat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encore!-- New Fanfic
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4