Save Reela!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Reela!

An effort to ensure that Ray/Neela are together at the series finale of ER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Encore!-- New Fanfic

Go down 
+3
KG
Admin
babyblue
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KG

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:19 am

I just had to read this which is bad as I've got so much work to do - I loved it. Distraction was totally worth it it. Loved the chapter and your intake on their emotions. Can't wait for the next one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:47 am

Great chapter as always BB! I can't wait for the next Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/user/DockRock07
babyblue

babyblue

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:36 am

Thanks Sammy and KG for both your reviews!! And KG, that's so sweet of you to make time to read my chapter, thank you! I had absolutely no idea this chapter was going to be so long, once I started writing, I couldn't seem to stop. I got to 2,000 words and then I looked at my outline and realized that I still hadn't used most of what I had for the chapter yet lol. That's when I realized it was going to be really long.

And thanks! It was really hard to try to keep both of their psyches going during this chapter, especially at the end. I did my best. It's weird. For some reason, it's harder for me to write Neela's psyche than it is for me with Ray. Idk, why. Maybe I identify more with him. Imo it's easier to get inside Ray's head than Neela's. Most of the time on the show, I had no idea what was going on inside that girl's head lol. I think she's just more complex than Ray is.
Back to top Go down
anna

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:09 am

I cant keep up Babyblue, just got onto chapter 7 and its great. Rays so sweeet, not knowing what to do with her undercrackers bless him. Will look forward to reading chapter 8 tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:14 am

anna wrote:
I cant keep up Babyblue, just got onto chapter 7 and its great. Rays so sweeet, not knowing what to do with her undercrackers bless him. Will look forward to reading chapter 8 tommorrow.

Thanks so much anna! I'm so glad you like it!! I hope you enjoy chapter 8 but, be prepared because it's twice as long. Oh, sorry if I'm taking it a little fast, I just love to write, but I'll take it slower for you guys and give you all a chance to catch up hehe. Sorry about that. I'm going to be working on my video a lot now anyway, and using a whole new program that I'm not really firmiliar with yet, so that's going to keep me busy for a while.
Back to top Go down
anna

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:29 am

Oh I didnt mean you should take it slower, its great your so prompt with all your fics. I just didnt want you thinking id given up with the story as I take so long to read them sometimes. I work long shifts so its goodbye world for half the week if Im working a few together. Definitely keep them coming. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:17 am

anna wrote:
Oh I didnt mean you should take it slower, its great your so prompt with all your fics. I just didnt want you thinking id given up with the story as I take so long to read them sometimes. I work long shifts so its goodbye world for half the week if Im working a few together. Definitely keep them coming. Smile Smile

You're so sweet anna, thank you!! Thanks for letting me know and I'm glad you're still reading! Also, don't feel bad, I was planning on working on my video anyway. I haven't really gotten much work done on it lol just the first 10 seconds and even that's not entirely finished lol! I also want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy days to read my fic!! Even though you guys are busy, you still take the time to read my fic and comment on it, that means a lot to me!! You guys are SO sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:06 am

Just posted chapter 9! Please let me know what you guys think!

Chapter 9
Back to top Go down
akaz

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm

I love love love it! Very well written and poor roomies!! Sad - well the path to true love is never smooth, you're doing a brilliant job! Hope they get their acts together soon! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 pm

That was awesome bb! You know I loved it and I can't wait for more...but no rush Smile
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:18 am

Thanks, akaz and Sammy!!! I'm so glad you guys liked it!

And you guys don't rush me, chapter 8 was a 'thank you' to everyone who reviewed. You guys inspired me to write. I love hearing from you guys, so keep it coming!!!
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Hey Babyblue - this is such a great chapter as always, so much angst now. I can feel the tension - I doubt there will be any karoake bar nights now....

Thanks for updating it too. I totally loved it like all the other chapters. Keep it up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Thanks for sharing!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://savereela.all-up.com
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 am

Thanks for reading Admin and KG! I'm so glad you two like it!!

And thanks KG for your review over at FF, too! It's so sweet of you and Sammy to review here and at FF for every chapter, thanks again!
Back to top Go down
anna

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:29 am

Haha finally caught up Babyblue and have to say- its all taking a good turn for the roomies, and what we saw and wanted how many seasons ago? Smile
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:34 am

Thanks so much Anna!! I know! It's what we wanted all along!

Here is another chapter!! I hope you guys like it!! Please let me know what you think!

Chapter 10
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:54 am

I know I already said it, but I freakin LOVED it!

Awesome chapter as always bb I love you
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Sammy wrote:
I know I already said it, but I freakin LOVED it!

Awesome chapter as always bb I love you

Thank you so much, Sammy!! Embarassed

I'm so happy you like my story! I'm having so much fun writing it, and I hope it shows!
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:07 pm

I loved it too Babyblue - it took me a while to get round to reading it...

It's totally fab. I can't wait for more! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:19 pm

KG wrote:
I loved it too Babyblue - it took me a while to get round to reading it...

It's totally fab. I can't wait for more! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you so much KG!! And as always, thank you again for both your reviews...the one here and the one at FF!!! You too, Sammy!!

I think you two are the ones for are totally fab!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Hey, everyone!

Here's another chapter!! Hope you all like it!

Chapter 11
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 pm

That was an awesome chapter as always BB!
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 am

Sammy wrote:
That was an awesome chapter as always BB!

Thanks, Sammy! As always!! Very Happy And of course, thanks again for your review over at FF!
Back to top Go down
KG

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 am

I love it BB! I can't wait for more the suspense is killing me!

Update soon - great chapter and well done for writing!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babyblue

babyblue

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 pm

KG wrote:
I love it BB! I can't wait for more the suspense is killing me!

Update soon - great chapter and well done for writing!!!! Very Happy

hehe Thanks KG!!! I'm so happy you like it! And as always thanks for taking the time to read and to review on here and at FF!! Oh and don't worry, you didn't take that long to review, I'm just glad your reading and enjoying it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encore!-- New Fanfic   Encore!-- New Fanfic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encore!-- New Fanfic
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next